Monday, April 25, 2011

Cr@v!ng for G@dgeT - APPLE

Iphone3G,Iphone3Gs, Iphone4, Ipad1, IpodNano, Ipod Classic...

Yes indeed..all this i've used it with full of passion..heheh except for IpodNano and IpodCLassic..sb dh dpt Iphone..:) 
The function is so much handy and user friendly I just cannot fall with others gadget eventhough Samsung Galaxy Tab looks sleeky...:P..but still Apple's gadget are still useful tools for me
Ingat lagi when I lost my IP4 i just cant really seeing other smartphone to replace IP4..and I still now suck up with IP4..(beli lagi..thanks Daddy.. :)) like i say the addiction is too much..

Jgn ikut perangai Ell..becoz of the addiction it was every 5 minutes I will play with my IP4 just to browse on FB, emails eventhough when im driving...hish.. bahaya gak eak..tp buat jugakk
Now with the Ipad eventhough I have 2 notebooks already..seems that Apple attraction is way to strong..at last Hubby yg pakai..cian dia..with the BB Storm yang dia ada (which is hish x besh langsung) so at least boleh lah Daddy loose kan tense kat opis(which his office tu x ada internet connection.. eee kedekut tul..company aje besar)...
Aiyoo...again..IPAD2 http://www.apple.com/ipad/ is coming...rasa mcm nak suruh my sister in law kat HOng KOng g beli aje...wargghh..kengkawan dont be like me..i can be called and being infected with Appleaddict Syndrome..heheheheh..

lOVE lOVE lOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment